Mission Controls® products suit different types of ventilation configurations and requirements. Read about the advantages of our features, and use our comparison chart to find the controller that best suits your needs.
Software controlled temperature monitoring. Detects changes in room conditions and reacts quickly by adjusting fans to maintain temperature.
- Microprocessor enabled temperature control system
- Sensor performs routine scans of environmental conditions
- System controls temperature by making appropriate adjustments to fan speed
Adjust for negative pressure when airflow becomes unbalanced through incorrect fan pairing or duct inefficiencies.
- Increase outtake fan speed to gain negative pressure
- Ensures odours and airborne contaminants are removed efficiently through the ventilation system
- Prevent air leaks
- User activated
Controls how frequently the Enviro-Sense™ system performs its routine scans of the environment. More frequent scanning means smaller increases in fan speed are needed and the controller becomes smoother and more accurate. When activated, scanning frequency can be adjusted between 120 to 10 seconds. When deactivated, the controller acts in regular ‘hybrid’ style mode.
- Smoother, more dynamic fan control
- Improved accuracy
- Calibrate controller to suit individual room characteristics
- User activated
Night-Pulse™ Humidity Control improves night-time conditions by allowing the room to ‘breath’ during the dark cycle. Gentle air changes at night keeps air fresh and maintains a healthy growing environment.
- Activates a short, gentle pulse of airflow at strategic points during the dark cycle
- Clears stale air, airborne contaminants and excess humidity
- Maintains a healthy growing environment to reduce the risk of disease.
- User activated.
Our sophisticated, Perfect-Sine™ technology delivers highly accurate, ultra-smooth, ultra-silent, fan speed control with high energy efficiency.
- Pure waveform frequency controller
- Ultra-Silent, Ultra-Smooth, vibration-free, fan speed control
- Greatly reduces mechanical wear on motors
- Extends fan life
- Power usage decreases proportionally with fan speed